Create a virtual machine from a Joomla template
1. Deploy a virtual machine from a Joomla template as described in this manual.
2. Through NAT open port 22 and 80 to the virtual machine.
3. In the virtual machine settings specify the local IP address.
4. Copy the following link into your browser:
Important: you must change the password for the admin user in CMS Joomla.
Default access (at the time of deployment):
Login to the MySQL database
1. For the joomla user, use the password which can be viewed as follows:
- Log into to the machine via ssh.
- Open the file /var/www/joomla/configuration.php or run the command from the command line server grep password /var/www/joomla/configuration.php.
2. For the root user, the password is stored in /root/.my.cnf.
If you are logged in as a root user, you can log into MySQL without a password (it is taken from the .my.cnf file)
If you are logged in as a different user that you created earlier, to access the MySQL database as a root user you are required to enter a password.
Important: for the correct deployment of the virtual machine template, the capacity of your resource pool (virtual data center) should be not less than 1 vCPU, 1 RAM, 50 GB HDD.