Isolated network for vApp
You can configure an isolated network for a particular vApp. In this case, it will be accessible only to virtual machines hosted in the vApp.
- In My Cloud located in vApps double-click on the required vApp in your list.
- On the required vApp settings page, go to the Networking tab and click on Green +.
- In the pop-up window, click on Next and, if necessary, make changes to the network settings (Gateway address, Network mask). Click on Next.
- In the new tab name the new network and add a description if necessary. Click on Next.
- If all the parameters of the new network are configured correctly, click on Finish.
- If you need to connect this network to the Org VDC network, then select the network created in the drop-down menu in the Connection column, and select the required Org VDC network. Do not forget to apply the changes by clicking on Apply.