- When you log in to the portal, you are taken to Home page with quick access panel, featuring the main functions of vCloud Director:
All your vApps featuring status and basic management functions (on, off, standby) are accessible here.
- General tab contains basic profile of your company.
- In My Cloud tab you can view available vApps, VMs, Expired items and Logs, and also configure and work with them.
- In Catalogs tab you can review your catalogs and public catalogs, vApp templates, virtual machines and drive images.
- Administration tab contains information about your data center (Virtual Datacenters), associated networks and resources, and virtual data center configuration. Information about users is also provided (Users): you can add new users, and manage access rights for existing users.